I’m the founder & host of The Maverick Network, an award-winning podcast where I interview inspiring entrepreneurs to help YOU along your entrepreneurial journey!
I’m also the author of Faith, Family and Freedom: A 10 Step Guide to Success providing a positive framework to building financial freedom and achieving spiritual fulfillment!
If you’re tired of spending 90% of your day doing things you don’t enjoy and only 10% doing things you love, then you’re in the right place. My goal with The Maverick Network is to deliver the inspiration and strategies you need to Blast Off on your entrepreneurial journey and create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
I’ve interviewed some of the most successful incredible entrepreneurs and spiritual leaders of our time.
However, before The Realty Banker Nation was even a thought, my journey was full of struggle and searching.
I worked for years developing 3 Registered Trademark companies in the Real Estate, Appraisal, and Finance industry and serving as a Firefighter, Search and rescue Team Member, and Military Officer. After a lengthy career in real estate and finance I went back to graduate school where I earned a Master’s of Science degree in Global Studies and am finishing up a PhD in Bible Exposition. Here’s where I will post a future video detailing my journey. I’m feel confident that you can relate to some part of my story…
My real estate career took some time to jump start. I went on my first real estate interview at at the age of 16. Memphis, Tennessee was a thriving metropolis and companies were looking for eager young people that wanted to work. Unfortunately, the broker thought I was much too young and opted to pass. However, wanted me to keep in touch and let him know how things worked out. I elected to move forward and didn’t give up until I had pushed open the doors that so many had attempted to keep from getting though. I would like to say that I had the support of my family but sadly they had already given up on there dreams and couldn’t see a pathway for success for me. Everywhere I turned was doubt and discouragement.
Eventually I learned an important lesson. There are going to be a people out there that will encourage you and be a help to you and there are going to be those that will discourage you and tell you that what you want to do can’t be done. This is one of the biggest lies anyone will ever tell you. But don’t let that make you angry or cause you to give up. Just be careful to talk about what you are going to do with positive people that will support you. The doubters won’t be able to dream with you. They have lost the ability to imagine success. Just keep moving forward and don’t let those who remain cynical steal you dreams!
More of my story (Video Post Soon)…
- My wife and I moved to our dream home in New Albany in 1993 (here’s why);
- We’ve travel some thanks to our financial independence and discovered that we really enjoy living close to family. For us faith and family are a priority.
- We have been blessed to become debt free and financially independent. The best part: is we have been able to share our success with others through organizations like the Maverick Network and The Garden.
How I can help you…
- Subscribe to our podcasts – they’re all free, and they all have plenty of evergreen content to help YOU on your entrepreneurial journey!
- Interested in podcasting yourself? Join our Free Podcast Course and our Podcast Masterclass!
- Check out the other free courses we offer!
- Check out my newest passion project: my first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success! This is your 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment.
Join the Realty Banker Network and stay ahead of the competition.
Connect with us on Youtube and Facebook. We hope to see you there!